The Appalachian Wesley Foundation is a non-profit 501c(3) organization of the United Methodist Church. All donations are tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.
2023 Annual Ministry Goal!
(including giving from Local Churches)
To support the vision of App Wesley:
To Create an Inclusive, Welcoming Environment for Every Student Seeking a Christian Community That is Built Around Authentic Relationships, Service, Outreach, and Spiritual Development.
Ways To Donate
What Comes Of Your Donation?
Annual Ministry ($15,000 goal for 2023)
- $200 helps App Wesley distribute a free Monday Night Meal ($6000 per academic year)
- $300 helps an App Wesley student participate in a mission trip or retreat
- $500 helps App Wesley offer free Wi-Fi, computer support, and printing services to students for 1 month ($6000 per academic year)
- $1000 helps App Wesley offer outreach programmatic and ministry opportunities on the App State campus
- $2000 helps App Wesley pay the renovation loan for 1 month
- $200,000 helps App Wesley reach the goal of being loan free by December 2023